Welcome to the Tales of a Kitchen Witch Blog.
How To Participate:
Share your favorite post that coincides with the I Am Mom! Enough! Carnival. (Suggested topics listed below). Add your URL in the linky form below. The linky will be available until this coming Friday (June 1st) at 11:59pm. Your post does not have to be new, just on topic. Off topic, derogatory, combative, or inflaming posts will be removed.
Visit some of the other blog posts that are linked up for the week, and be sure to leave them a comment letting them know that you are visiting from the I Am Mom! Enough! linky party. If time is not on your side, please at least click on the post immediately before yours on the linky list and leave a comment. The #1 link on the list can comment on a post on our current host’s blog. The more support we can lend each other, the better!
Here are suggested post topics that you can link here. Please see the I Am Mom! Enough! Call For Submissions post for further clarification.
- What was your personal reaction to the Time article? The photo?
- What was your response to the public reaction to the article and photo?
- What was your family/extended family’s reaction?
- Do you practice or support extended breastfeeding? Share posts that outlined your thoughts or some factual information about the benefits of extended breastfeeding.
- Have you discussed attachment parenting (AP) – all of it or one aspect of it?
- Have you shared your thoughts on parenting in today’s world. Why is there such a great divide? How can we bridge this?
- Do you have a post where you suggest some ways to go about respectfully supporting other parents in their journey instead of getting into parenting wars over whose method is right?
- Any posts where you provided statistics on AP which potentially help others see the benefits of this style of parenting?
- Have you discussed how AP is really for everyone and not just SAHM’s, a certain ethnic group, a certain income level, etc…?
- Parenting is a personal decision and one family’s approach does not invalidate another family’s approach. Ever share your thoughts on this idea?
- Have you taken on AP from a feminist viewpoint? Many women think that this inflammatory magazine issue, purposely insighting mommy wars, being published right now isn’t coincidental at a time when women are losing legal rights.
- And of course – SHARE YOUR CARNIVAL POST!
- Not much of a writer or not sure what to say? Share your photos posts! Show us your child(ren) breastfeeding. Show us photos of you practicing AP!